You took the words right outta my mouth. It must have been while you were kissing me.
- Camping Monday. Try to avoid eating Smores. Failure likely. Blame it on nostalgia, not lack of self-control.
- Survive another week of heat wave. Force fat neighbor to make eye contact with me in the pool.
- Exercise seven days in a row. Throw shade at new gym nemesis.
- Repeat this Sunday’s amazing abs by using the Saturday night half an avocado for dinner/4 Stoli Blueberi & sodas for dessert method I employed last week.
- Create fake Match.com profile. Torment other singles for self-esteem boost.
- Go to weird Armenian overrun mall in Burbank and buy the Perfect Meatloaf Pan Set at weird “As Seen on TV” store. Avoid talking to an Armenian. Make meatloaf.
- Try to get someone to hit my car and total it while avoiding bodily injury so as to reap financial benefits/get new car/have good story to tell.
- Avoid substituting Grand Marnier for eating a real orange (Siri, repeat this event every week)
- Go five minutes without thinking
out loud about body image and one day without telling someone I’m fat.
- Blame emotional eating on pangs of sadness associated with dog Spike that ran away fifteen years ago.
I love Meat Loaf.
The Fat Kid in Me on You Tube
The Fat Kid in Me on Facebook
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged burbank
, burbank mall
, Grand Marnier
, Meat Loaf
, Stoli Blueberi
, Stoli vodka
. Bookmark the permalink